Friday, May 29, 2009

Lollipop flowers

On the PaperCraft message board there is a weekly challenge. The May 17th challenge (that I finally got around to doing today lol) Was to make a card without a typical straight line, and it had to have a lollipop flower on it. (Here is a link to the tutorial on the lollipop flower) So here is my card for that challlenge.
Then the challenge for the May 24th was a sketch. I used the sketch and because I had so much fun making lollipop flowers for my little hat I made one for this weeks card too. Unfortunately with both cards the scanner flattened my flowers and the glimmer mist cant be seen.
Here is the card:

2 comments:

Rosa B. said...

Cute cards, Pene! ;) I have a blog award for you on my blog - check it out! ;)

Unknown said...

hi Pene!!!
thank you SOOO much for stopping by my blog and for the congrats... it seriously means the world to me!!! thank you!!!
I am LOVING your lollipop flowers here... gorgeous work girl ;)
hope that all is well with you~
{i miss the old pcmb :( }
♥rae