Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Theme Challenge: Mother's Day

So very excited to be a part of the Design Team for Pieces of Ali n' Me Challenges! I am on Team Monday. This weeks theme is Mother's Day. I made 2 cards for today's challenge. Basically they are the same just used different colors and card bases. For both I used my Slice with my Vintage Findings card. I cut multiple images in different colors. For the purple card I used a frosted plastic for the base, the inner part of the card is just white cardstock with glimmer mist on it

Front
.

Side angle


For the yellow card I used acetate for the base so you can see everything a little better.

Front


Side angle


Please take time to take a look at the work the other ladies on the Design Team have created! What a talents bunch of ladies we have! (the link is over on the right side)

1 comment:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

How beautiful! You are so creative Penny.