Monday, May 30, 2011

POM Challenge for May 30th

I'm trying to challenge myself by using what I have and not buying more. So when I saw this weeks challenge was graduation I knew I still had some paper left from the card I made Sarah last year when she graduated from High School in my scrap box. Love the paper but it said 2010 on it. So I worked around it. Our family was invited to a graduation party for a family at church who has 1 son graduating from High School and one graduating from Jr High. So I wanted the cards to be different from each other while still using the same papers.

Not crazy about how tilted the hat on this one is but it was in place before I took a good look at it and it was too late. I added mini buttons on the side of this one because it needed something a little extra there and I didnt want to use ribbon.


This one I let the paper be the focal point, I felt like the paper background was busy and didnt need anything added to it.

No comments: